New Student Enrollment
Welcome to College Community School District
All new students entering the district must provide proper documentation establishing residency. The name and address on these documents must match the name and address of the parent or legal guardian of the student(s) being registered. Residency at the physical address is required. Click to view acceptable proof of residency documents per Board Policy 501.06.
Please Note: The procedures to enroll your students may take 2-3 school days to complete. Sometimes it may be longer due to certain circumstances. Please keep this in mind when enrolling your students.
To register students who are new to the district, please follow these steps:
1) Complete the online registration application and gather the correct documentation for enrollment. Even though most of the enrollment information will be entered online there will be a few other documents that will still need to be submitted before moving forward with enrollment. The use of FULL LEGAL names is required throughout this entire process.
2) Once you have submitted your online registration, a follow up email will be sent after it has been approved by the district. Please submit any required and necessary documents via email, mail or dropping off at the District Office. If you would like to meet with the registrar, please contact the registrar’s office via phone or email to set up an appointment.
3) Review-Once the online registration is complete and items are submitted, the registrar will:
- Ensure the online registration application is complete and approved
- Ensure all paperwork and documents have been submitted
- Enroll your child in our student information system
- Determine the student’s building placement (K-4). You will be emailed information about your child’s specific school along with your Campus Parent Login
- The school your students are placed in will then request records from your child’s previous school
4) After completing the enrollment process with the registrar, here is what will happen at your child’s school:
Elementary/Intermediate Students (Grades K-6)
The registrar will notify the elementary building secretary of the new student. The building will assign the student to a classroom and call the parent/guardian with this information along with the start day for the child to begin attending. For students enrolling over the summer, teacher assignments will be released early August prior to the first day of school.
Middle and High School Students (Grades 7-12)
Secondary students will need to meet with their school counselor to determine the appropriate class schedule before attending classes. The registrar will notify the building of the new student. The building will contact you to set up an appointment. **For students in grades 9-12 it is helpful if you bring along your unofficial transcript to this appointment. This helps the guidance counselor create a schedule and determine credits. (Please note: if your 9th grades student is starting at the beginning of the year, no transcript is necessary unless the student has earned high school credits at their previous school.)
5) Additional Information
After your child(ren) have been enrolled you may receive additional mailings from your school building(s) as well as the District.